- or use Facebook to Register -
This is my Mom's clown web site. Pay her a visit sometime and I'm sure you'll get a kick out of it. She does performances for groups of kids in the Western Chicago Suburbs.
has Awesome Christian Sites
where you can vote for this site & other great ones. Christian
search engine, directory & voting index. You'll find Bible,
chat, churches, jobs, music, reviews, software, theology, &
more. See the best sites!
How To Use This Journal
Browse Public Entries
|View||The Difference Between A False Revelation and A True Revelation From God.||28 Jan 2016||28 Jan firstname.lastname@example.org||16||1|
|View||The First Tip To My Diet Success.||27 Jan 2016||27 Jan email@example.com||15||1|
|View||Accredited online colleges that help to get certified degrees||26 Jan 2016||26 Jan 2016||HowardEThomas||15||1|
Prayer Journal News Updated 3/28/2012.
Welcome to the Online Prayer Journal.
If you've never been here before, you will need to sign up and get a log in to create
your own prayer journal entries. Each entry can be made public, private, or you can give certain access to other
prayer journal users. Before you do this, you may wish to:
View Public Journal Entries
See the latest Prayer Journal News
In the spirit of this site, I have included my statement of faith below. Because this site is free to the public and I
will not be censoring the content unless it is obscene or harmful, you may find people who have posted journal entries that do not reflect the Christian doctrine I adhere to. The main purpose of the site is to allow people to keep a journal of their prayers. Feel free to disagree with others and post your views, but please be kind and respectful of others.
Statement of Faith:
- I believe that Jesus Christ was the son of God, is God, was born of a virgin, was crucified as punishment for the sins of mankind severally, was resurrected on the third day, ascended into heaven, and is coming back soon to rule and reign for evermore.
- I believe that the only way to eternal salvation is through personal belief that the blood of Jesus is all-sufficient for the penalty of sin and an acceptance of him into your life as Lord and Saviour.
- I believe in salvation by grace alone, and that salvation is immediate and eternal upon acceptance of Jesus as a one-time sacrifice for your sins, and not obtained through any works, sacraments, traditions or merits of our own.
- I believe in the Trinity: That God The Father, God The Son, and God The Holy Spirit are three Persons present in one God.